Megahouse G.E.M. Hijikata Toushirou Ver. Ka

Introducing to you Megahouse G.E.M. Hijikata Toushirou Ver. Kai! You will find pictures of the actual product here. I would have to say unboxing this figure was a great pleasure. The details are superb and I'm going to let the pictures speak for themselves. Megahouse is really stepping up with some of its recent releases. The quality of this figure is outstanding. As to whether the figure is representative of the character, I'd say it all boils down to personal preference and, for me, I am quite satisfied. Enjoy the pictures! 



As you can see, the right hand is replaceable with another one and he also has his mayonnaise. His Katana can be sheathed too so it's no problem displaying it if you are not using the outstretched hand. He also has two cigarette sticks. If you ask me why he has two cigarette sticks, I'd say it's because there's a good chance you'll lose one of them if you're not careful.









I didn't have a problem replacing the right hand with the other one because it was a perfect fit, not too hard, not too loose.





Thank you for your time!

Comments

Post a Comment