Figuarts Zero Vegeta SSJ - Dragon Ball Z

Hello everyone! I am back with fresh pictures of Figuarts Zero Vegeta SSJ from Dragon Ball Z. This item is a Tamashii Web Shop Exclusive. I like the details and the sculpt of this figure. The pose, the face, and the figure in general looks very good to me. Check out some actual pictures of the item below:

This is the front view of the item.


Here is Vegeta facing the left:


This time, it's a back view of the item:


Vegeta is facing the right in the next picture:


This is a close-up of the base of the figure and of Vegeta's feet, together with the special effects:


I'm just going to insert this here, but this is the picture of the box of the item. I took this while I was still indoors so pardon the lighting.


This is a picture of the item just right after I took it out of the box. It is still inside the plastic. If you've noticed, you don't have to do much assembling once you take Vegeta out of the box. The most you have to do is just put Vegeta on top of his base and you're done. In any case, there is also a very small instruction manual just detailing where the effects parts should go in the unlikely event that they fall of while the item is still in the box.


Close-up of his front view. I really like the details on this figure. They really did well on Vegeta's face.








This is a close-up of Vegeta's body, which is the middle portion of the figure. If you've noticed his armor, you can see that it has some battle-damage to it.


Close-up of Vegeta's foot and the effects part.







Just look at that sinister face! Would you ever want to mess with that?


This picture below is what it looks like if you're about to get hit by this blast. Just kidding, this is the bottom view.


Top view this time, still looking good.










Overall, I am very satisfied with this figure. As you can see, even if I've included multiple shots of the item in different angles, Vegeta still finds a way to look good. Which is a very big plus for me when it comes to figures. Enjoy! I hope you get a figure like this too.


Comments